събота, 7 септември 2019 г.

Subscribe My Channel -  http://tiny.cc/c3zq9y

How to DIY Home Made HowTo Homemade

Make this Cool and satisfying DIY project using some very simple and easily available materials. 50ml Syringe, Super Glue, DC Motor 555, Sandpaper & Dremel

Friends, my name is Jordan, am the author of the Handmade Creative channel.
On this channel I present everything that I have done with my own hands.  I enjoy sharing Projects I make as a Hobbyist, and what i have learned through other content creators, I am NOT a Professional, not a Teacher, my hope is I simply Inspire you to go make something yourself. We turn simple things into unique ones! Subscribe, it will be interesting!       

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Having loose, dangling wires in the workshop is both dangerous and impractical. This gave me the idea to make self-retracting cable reels ...