петък, 30 август 2019 г.

How to make Powerful Water Pump 12volt With 775 Motor

#DCmotor #Motor775 #WaterPump #HandmadeCreativeChannel Hello dear friends. In this video, I am using a 775 motor, and i will the construction Powerful Water Pump 12volt, This is a really useful project, can be easily made at home, With 775 motor Subscribe My Channel - http://tiny.cc/c3zq9y Friends, my name is Jordan, am the author of the Handmade Creative channel. On this channel I present everything that I have done with my own hands. I enjoy sharing Projects I make as a Hobbyist, and what i have learned through other content creators, I am NOT a Professional, not a Teacher, my hope is I simply Inspire you to go make something yourself. We turn simple things into unique ones! Subscribe, it will be interesting!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Having loose, dangling wires in the workshop is both dangerous and impractical. This gave me the idea to make self-retracting cable reels ...